Youre The Nearest Thing To Heaven. The western sunset's golden hue. Watched the rainbow at twilight when the clouds had blown away. Listen now buy song $0.99. I've flown above the mountain peaks. I have watched the silver raindrops fall to earth to cool the day. I have searched for happiness so long and far. You're the nearest thing to heaven recorded by johnny cash written by johnny cash, hoyt johnson, jimmy atkins c i have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue g7 c i held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue i've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green You're the nearest thing to heaven lyrics by johnny cash. An old cowpoke went riding out one dark and windy. G7 c i have searched for happiness so long and far. It was adapted from it's a little more like heaven (johnny cash, hoyt johnson and jim atkins). Ballad of ira hayes lyrics. I held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue. You're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are. And valley's wide and green.

Johnny Cash You're the Nearest Thing to Heaven Lyrics
Johnny Cash You're the Nearest Thing to Heaven Lyrics from genius.com

I've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green. The song you're the nearest thing to heaven was written by johnny cash, hoyt johnson and jim atkins and was first recorded and released by johnny cash and the tennessee two in 1958. 1st fret (verse) d i have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue a d i held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue d i've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green a d but you're the nearest thing to heaven that i've seen (chorus) d g d you're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are i have searched for happiness. I have searched for happiness so long and far. I have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue. I confess that i've been tempted by a luring magic charms. But you're the nearest thing to heaven that i've seen. I held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue. The western sunset's golden hue. C g7 c 'cause you're the nearest thing to heaven, yeas you are.

I Have Searched For Happiness So Long And Far.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1958 vinyl release of you're the nearest thing to heaven on discogs. You're the nearest thing to heaven, yes, you are. You're the nearest thing to heaven song from the album the singing story teller is released on aug 2021. Other johnny cash lyrics (ghost) riders in the sky lyrics. Embed (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) I've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green g7 c c7 but you're the nearest thing to heaven that i've seen. The song you're the nearest thing to heaven was written by johnny cash, hoyt johnson and jim atkins and was first recorded and released by johnny cash and the tennessee two in 1958. I have searched for happiness so long and far. And valley's wide and green.

Watched The Rainbow At Twilight When The Clouds Had Blown Away.

[chorus] you’re the nearest thing to heaven. The duration of song is 02:38. 'cause you're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are. Boy named sue [live] lyrics. D g d you're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are i have searched for happiness so long and far d g but my search for love was through the day that i found you d a d cause you're the nearest thing to heaven, yes you are. I held my breath and watched. You're the nearest thing to heaven lyrics: You're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are. You’re the nearest thing to heaven darling you.

A Very Easy Song By Johnny Cash, Submitted By Jose Gonzo Capo On 1St Fret (Verse) D I Have Sailed The Peaceful Waters Of The Ocean Deep And Blue A D I Held My Breath And Watched The Western Sunsets.

Listen now buy song $0.99. But my search for love was through the day that i found you. A d cause you're the nearest thing to heaven on this earth. You're the nearest thing to heaven, darling you you're the nearest thing to heaven, yes you are i have searched for happiness so long and far but my search for love was through the day that i found you 'cause you're the nearest thing to heaven, yes you are i have watched the silver raindrops fall to earth to cool the day watched the rainbow at. You're the nearest thing to heaven recorded by johnny cash written by johnny cash, hoyt johnson, jimmy atkins c i have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue g7 c i held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue i've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green But you're the nearest thing to heaven that i've seen. You're the nearest thing to heaven lyrics. 1st fret (verse) d i have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue a d i held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue d i've flown above the mountain peaks and valleys wide and green a d but you're the nearest thing to heaven that i've seen (chorus) d g d you're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are i have searched for happiness. Watched the rainbow at twilight when the clouds had blown away.

You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven Lyrics By Johnny Cash.

Watch the video for you're the nearest thing to heaven by johnny cash for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Cause you're the nearest thing to heaven yes you are. I have searched for happiness so long and far. I have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue i held my. F c you're the nearest thing to heaven, yes you are. I have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue. 30 songs for a perfect country wedding with johnny cash, patsy cline, waylon jennings, and more august 1, 1958 4.5 out of 5 stars 5 ratings. Of the ocean deep and blue. I have sailed the peaceful waters of the ocean deep and blue / i held my breath and watched the western sunsets golden hue / i've flown above the.

Related Posts